Another performance has been added for the musical "Newsies".
Thursday, Feb. 29, 7:00 pm
Tickets are on sale now and available as listed below.
We are no longer accepting requests for promo codes to use activity passes, senior passes and staff IDs. Below are two ways to get tickets.
1. To purchase a ticket, click on Hometown Ticketing on this page and follow the prompts to purchase tickets. All tickets are reserved seats.
2. Get tickets at the door IF they are available. Those with activity passes, senior passes and staff IDs can show them at the door and not be charged for a ticket. This is only if there are still seats available. We do encourage the community to pre purchase their tickets ahead of time as we do expect a large attendance for these shows.
No tickets are sold at OHS during the week. A reminder there are no refunds. Ticket refunds minus the service fee will be provided for a cancelled performance only. No refunds for a postponed performance.
There will NOT be a large group parent athlete meeting this spring. The individual sports will be having their parent meetings as listed below.
Boys Lacrosse - March 11, 6:00 pm in the OHS Foundation Room
Girls Track & Field - March 4, 7:00 pm in the OHS Commons
Baseball - March 4, 6:15 in the OHS Foundation Room
Softball - March 7, 7:00 pm in the OHS Foundation Room
Girls Lacrosse - March 6, 7:30 pm in the OHS Foundation Room
Boys Golf - March 11, 6:00 pm in the OHS Commons
Boys Track & Field - March 11, 5:30 pm in the OHS Aux Gym (#3)
Tickets are now on sale for "Newsies". All tickets are reserved seating.
There are 3 ways to get tickets for the musical, "Newsies". Please see below.
1. To purchase a ticket, click on Hometown Ticketing on this page and follow the prompts to purchase tickets. All tickets are reserved seating.
2. For those that wish to request a complimentary ticket and use their activity pass, IN Owatonna district senior pass or staff ID, please complete the Google Form below and a promo code will be emailed to you so you can go online and get your ticket. Directions will be included in the email explaining how to get your tickets online with the promo code.
https://forms.gle/kTFrvXZ3iWmwAyyw5 - WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR PROMO CODES.
3. Get tickets at the door IF they are available. We encourage the community to pre purchase their tickets ahead of time as we expect a large attendance for the show.
ALL TICKETS MUST BE PURCHASED ONLINE OR AT THE DOOR. WE WILL NOT BE SELLING TICKETS AT OHS. NO REFUNDS. TICKET REFUNDS MINUS THE SERVICE FEE WILL PROVIDED FOR A CANCELLED PERFORMANCE ONLY. NO REFUNDS FOR A POSTPONED PERFORMANCE.
Details are listed in the document below for 23-24 activity passes. They will go on sale August 16. Available for purchase electronically or as a hard pass. We will NOT be accepting cash at events this year. We do accept cash for concessions.
Sports physicals can be emailed to Nancy in the Activities Office OR faxed to 507-686-6119. This is our new fax number.
The free physicals listed below that are offered at Mayo Clinic are full. We will not be adding additional time slots. Please schedule an appointment with your doctor or contact Compcare or your chiropractor to have a sports physical completed. Please email your sports physical to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall practice information (dates, tryouts, locations, etc.) will be listed below as it is received.
Fall registration will open Tuesday, July 18. A reminder that a valid sports physical is required every 3 years. The physical must be valid THROUGH the FINAL DATE of the sports season you are registering for. If you do not have a valid sports physical on file, the registration site will not let you complete your registration and pay for the sport. Please do not wait until the last few days to turn in your sports physical and register. Coaches can not let athletes practice until they are fully registered. Please contact the Activities Office if you have any questions.
Sports physicals will be offered again this summer. Appointments will be required and you can find the sign up sheet here - https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409084AABAB22A4F49-2023. Some frequently asked questions are in the document below.
Remember that after you create your new PARENT USER ACCOUNT, you should have received an email containing a link to confirm your account. Please make sure you open this email and confirm your PARENT USER ACCOUNT. If you do not, your login credentials will expire in 30 days. Please check your junk/trash/spam folders in case the email went there. An example of the email is below:
We have added Current Job Postings to our site. Check it out on the tab at the left of the screen or CLICK HERE. We have openings for game workers, coaches, and other positions related to activities. We would love to have you work with us!